The term ‘Infiniti ICS Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is SC536488, registered in Scotland. “Infiniti Tracking” is a trading name of Infiniti ICS Ltd. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and/or materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and/or materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue our service or products without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of our service.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Cancellation of an order will incur a cancellation fee of £50 (inc. VAT), subject to the condition below which shall apply if a booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment.
- Cancellation of any confirmed booking within 24 hours of the appointment time will incur a cancellation fee of £80 (inc. VAT).
- If you wish to cancel your order, a refund will be issued to you (less any cancellation fees (if applicable)) on safe receipt by us of the returned products. We may, at our discretion, deduct our shipping costs from the total amount refundable. This condition shall also apply where shipping was provided to you free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to return all items in good repair, in a resellable condition and in their original packaging. You will be responsible for the return of all goods and any associated costs and insurance. If any returned goods are in our opinion damaged, incomplete or in any condition other than resellable, these will be returned to you (and you will be liable for the cost of return shipping) and no refund will be provided.
- You (or your representative), the relevant vehicle and any stock we send must be made available on the engineer’s arrival to the site. If any of these are not available on arrival, the engineer may wait on site for a reasonable amount of time (up to a maximum of 15 minutes). If you (or your representative), the relevant vehicle and/or the stock as aforesaid is not available and the engineer is therefore unable to proceed with the installation, the booking will be cancelled and a cancellation fee of £80 (inc. VAT) will apply.
- Any amendments to a confirmed booking may incur a £50 (inc. VAT) admin fee at our discretion.
- To enable any installation to proceed, the relevant vehicle must be parked in a suitable position. If the vehicle is parked on a public road, or anywhere that in the opinion of the engineer poses a health and safety risk to the engineer or others, the booking will be cancelled and a cancellation fee of £80 (inc. VAT) will apply.
- To enable the installation to proceed, the relevant vehicle must be positioned in such a way that all doors (including the tailgate) can be opened fully without coming into contact with any objects or other vehicles. If the vehicle is indoors, such as an underground carpark, the area must be well lit. If this is not possible, the booking may be cancelled and a cancellation fee of £80 (inc. VAT) will apply.
- Our mobile installation service is subject to the weather conditions on the day of installation. If you are unable to provide suitable shelter for your vehicle and the engineer, and the engineer is of the view that the conditions are unsuitable for outdoor installation, the booking may have to be rescheduled.
- Installation times on our website are provided as an estimate only. Installation times are subject to location and engineer/stock availability and may be significantly greater than estimated. We will offer a full refund (subject to the aforementioned conditions) if we are unable to fulfil your installation within a reasonable time.
- Nationwide installation: This applies to mainland UK only. Some remote areas (including Scottish highlands) may be excluded from our nationwide mobile installation service.
- Complex installations: Certain complex vehicles, including some supercars and electric vehicles, may incur additional installation costs. This will be discussed before the booking is confirmed.
- Immobilisation: Some of our products feature immobilisation. Unfortunately, this installation is not possible for us to perform on all vehicles (such as some electric vehicles, hybrids, supercars and rare/obscure vehicles). If we receive an order and are unable to carry out the installation, we will immediately inform you of our position offer to refund either the immobilisation element of the installation or the entire order (whatever you prefer).
- Infiniti ICS Ltd. accepts no liability in the event that the installation or product cannot be delivered at the agreed date/time due to reasons beyond our control. If your booking or delivery is delayed or cancelled due to reasons outwith our control, we are in no way liable to provide compensation. We will endeavour to reschedule your booking at the earliest convenience or offer a full refund upon receiving all products purchased provided they are in a resellable condition as aforementioned.
- All customers are advised to check their vehicle thoroughly for any cosmetic or electrical defects directly after the installation. Any faults or other issues with the vehicle must be reported to Infiniti ICS Ltd. before the engineer leaves the site. We will not accept claims thereafter.
- We may use sub-contract engineers in order to fulfil your installation. Our sub-contract engineers are qualified and approved and carry their own insurance policy. Any installation issues or claims must be directed towards the sub-contract engineer/company directly. Infiniti ICS Ltd. accept no liability for any issues that arise between you and the sub-contract engineer/company.
- In the event of product failure or defective workmanship, you must agree to allow our engineer access to the vehicle at a mutually convenient time during our hours of business to repair or replace parts. We are in no way liable to provide compensation for defective products or workmanship if we have not been given a reasonable amount of time (usually 14 days) to make good.
- We offer a 12-month warranty on all products and services available on our website. If any product is advertised with a warranty greater that 12-months, the product manufacturer is solely responsible for fulfilling the warranty after the initial 12-month period.
- If we attend a warranty call-out and the fault is found to be a vehicle fault, misuse, tampering, user error, user serviceable part failure (i.e. fob batteries) or anything else unrelated to the product or workmanship supplied by Infiniti ICS Ltd, a call-out fee of £80 (inc. VAT) will apply.
- Vehicle warranty: We use only Thatcham approved installation procedures and connection methods. Various approved connection methods may be used, such as soldering to existing vehicle wiring looms. Due to the complex variations in manufacturer’s warranties, it is your responsibility to check that having a specific product installed to your vehicle using the methods outlined above does not affect your vehicle’s warranty agreement. Any vehicle warranty affected by the installation of any product by Infiniti ICS Ltd. is solely the responsibility of the customer. Infiniti ICS Ltd. are in no way liable for any claims resulting from invalid or restricted vehicle manufacturer’s warranty.